- Good communication between the Academy and our students and families is very important to us! To promote good communication we publish updates on our web site at www.acbt.org. You may also reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 609.884-1995.
- Classes must have at least five students enrolled to be carried.
- Tuition is due in full before the first class. Tuition $200 and over may be paid in installments. First payment is due at time of registration. Second payment is due one month after session begins.
- All invoices overdue will be charged a 2% finance charge compounding for each month owed.
- Students enrolled in the unlimited weekly program must pay for and attend all of the semester weeks.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted for all transactions of $25.or more.
- A $30 fee will be added to all returned checks. Cash or money order will be the only forms of payment accepted after a check is returned.
- Registration fee and tuition are non-refundable.
- 10% off third child.
- If an instructor is unable to teach, a qualified substitute will teach the class.
- In the case of absence, classes must be made up within the same semester, in a class of an equal or lesser level.
- To protect the safety of our students, the Academy requires that they arrive and depart as close to their scheduled class times as possible. Students are free to use the solarium to do homework before class; however, parents accept responsibility for their safety.
- Any student left past 15 minutes of the end of their class, will be charged $1 per minute, payable directly to the instructor at time of pick up.
- In the event of inclement weather, the ACBT Performing Arts Academy will close when the Egg Harbor City Public Schools are closed.
Attire: Please call the ACBT office for specific uniform guidelines and a fitting appointment.
Girls: ACBT uniform leotard w/logo appropriate for their age, elastic waist band or uniform skirt, tights under their leotard, ballet shoes or soft pointe shoes. Hair in bun.
Boys/men: White ACBT uniform shirt w/logo, black tights, black dance belt, white ballet shoes, white thin socks, and a black 5”-6”wide elastic waist band.